The Clinic at the Jacksonville Lacrosse Center
FRIDAY, November 16th | GRAD YEARS: 2020-22 (Prez Cup Weekend)
Jacksonville University | Jacksonville, FL 9:30-11:30am
The Clinic at the Jacksonville Lacrosse Center is aimed at teaching the game in our state of the art facility and teach stick skills and shooting techniques to help you prepare for a successful Prez Cup event at Disney! The event is equal parts EDUCATION and FUN! This event features JU staff members and players providing personalized attention with the backdrop of our incredible campus. The cost for the 1-day clinic + event is just $50!
FINday FRIDAY: 2-hour Clinic (9:30-11:30am) and Teaching Our System Session
How does JU run the system? What are every lacrosse player's core values? How can you become the best
lacrosse player and teammate? We explore all this and more inside our incredible classroom and locker room
facility called the Jacksonville Lacrosse Center.
* "Best Place to Play Lacrosse" tee-shirt
* Coffee/Bagels/Donuts/Juices at check-in Friday morning
* Indoor Session of Running the System, the best ever NCAA-record breaking Goal Scoring Program!
* Outdoor skills session - FIN-FUNdamentals of shooting, and skills, and a flex YOGA to prep you for your
weekend tournament. NO CARDIO will be used at this clinic!
* Question and Answer Session with round table format featuring players + coaches
* Protein bars and snacks for your ride to the Prez Cup, provided by Gatorade