JU Elite Camp is coming up!
Your LACROSSE GEAR! Stick, Goggles, and Mouthguard...and NO jewelry!
1) Toiletries, Bedding (Pillows, Pillow Cases, Pillow Pets (if you rock them), Sheets, blankets
2) Cleats and Tennis shoes (that you can play lacrosse in) in addition to chill footwear
3) Athletic clothes and changes of clothes to practice in as well as casual wear
4) Beach Towel and Shower Towel
5) Sunscreen. Lots of Sunscreen!
6) Your own, MARKED water bottle/canteen for the fields
7) Money for the Camp apparel like hoodies, camp tee shirts, tanks, shorts, hats and other awesome gear!
8) A copy of a Physical signed by a doctor and dated within the last 12 months prior to camp. The physical will be turned in to our head trainer for camp at check in.
Please COMPLETE the online health form!
If you need airport transportation to or from campus, please complete our survey!
The schedule WILL BE POSTED on the SUMMER Camp Page
on July 1st! Until then there is a sample day listed on the site